b-hebrew - Re: Annoucement

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Kevin W. Woodruff" <cierpke AT prodigy.net>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Annoucement
  • Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 14:45:55 -0500

A hoax. . . ? Has anyone told this to Scully and Mulder? You've got to be
kidding! It's hard to keep a straight face when someone comes up with
something like this. and I really don't think that this is the appropriate
forum. Call it censorship or what you may.

At 07:13 PM 11/5/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>Members of this forum may be interested in some work I have been doing on
Christian origins. With Hermann Samuel Reimarus, I have concluded that the
resurrection was a hoax. For those who wish to view the evidence, a file
(of about 60 pages) is available to offlist requests. One may also view the
evidence online at my website located at:

>http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/AncientIsrael
>
>Thank you.
>
>L.M. Barre

>L.M. Barre, Ph.D.
>
>Angelfire.com/ca2/AncientIsrael

Kevin W. Woodruff, M. Div.
Library Director/Reference Librarian
Professor of New Testament Greek
Cierpke Memorial Library
1815 Union Ave.
Chattanooga, Tennessee 37404
United States of America
423/493-4252 (office)
423/698-9447 (home)
423/493-4497 (FAX)
Cierpke AT prodigy.net (preferred)
kwoodruf AT utkux.utcc.utk.edu (alternate)
http://pages.prodigy.net/cierpke/woodruff.htm