b-hebrew - Off topic, off-list question

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: <gs02wmr AT panther.Gsu.EDU>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew List <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Off topic, off-list question
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 14:21:10 -0400 (EDT)

shalom,

This message is really off topic and not for the list, so please respond
privately directly to me. I only ask here because we have many
knowledgeable people.

-----

I'm writing a research paper on the U.S. allied support of Israel. Could
you please supply specific explanations as to why the American, especially
Christian support, of the Israeli state is strong and steadfast and why we
are the only true ally. Books, articles, would also be helpful.

Shalom,
Wondell M. Rachman