b-hebrew - A forum on Early Israel

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: barre AT nethere.com
  • To: "b-Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: A forum on Early Israel
  • Date: 19 Sep 2000 13:45:04 -0800

Dear b-Hebrew:

I have been working on a book that has now reached the stage of final
revisions It is entitled, "El, Yahweh and Elohim: An Introduction to the
History and Traditions of Early Israel." I am hoping to improve the book by
soliciting comments. To that end I have set up a forum listed below:

Post message: HTEI AT egroups.com
Subscribe: HTEI-subscribe AT egroups.com
Unsubscribe: HTEI-unsubscribe AT egroups.com
List owner: HTEI-owner AT egroups.com URL to this page:
http://www.egroups.com/group/HTEI

Participants will receive upon request a digital copy of the book and a
sample containing Prologue, Contents, Introduction and Chapter One has been
posted at my website:

angelfire.com/ca2/AncientIsrael/sample.html

Your interest and participation will be gratefully received.

Thank you.

Very truly yours,

L.M. Barre

L.M. Barre, Ph.D.

Angelfire.com/ca2/AncientIsrael

  • A forum on Early Israel, barre, 09/19/2000