b-hebrew - Re: WEQATAL vs. QATAL statistics

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Numberup AT worldnet.att.net
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: WEQATAL vs. QATAL statistics
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 12:29:26 -0700

Dear Rolf,

The exchanges between you and others have been quite informative and
educational for me, also. They
represent Hebrew on a level higher than I have currently reached, so far as
the deeper structure and
construction of the language is concerned. And your voluminous research is
very much a pioneering
effort that should lead to a significant testing of current hypotheses on
Hebrew grammar. Your
personal integrity and scholarship are much needed and, in this corner also,
much appreciated.

Solomon Landers
Memra Institute for Biblical Research
http://www.memrain.org