b-hebrew - Re: SV: Galia Hatav's excellent book

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Dave Washburn" <dwashbur AT nyx.net>
  • To: "'b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu'" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: SV: Galia Hatav's excellent book
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 08:46:51 -0700

Soren,
> Thanks. I don't think there's a single copy of this in all of Copenhagen.
> I'll look around for it in Jerusalem this summer.

I tried to send a reply directly to your address but the message
was refused for some reason, so I'll resort to the list. You should
be able to find a copy somewhere nearby, since the publisher lists
itself as being out of both Philadelphia and Amsterdam. If you
absolutely can't find it, I know amazon.com carries it.

Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur
"In the face of an obstacle which is impossible to
overcome, stubborness is stupid." Simone de Beauvoir