b-hebrew - RE: Hope in the Hebrew Bible

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Bill Ross" <wross AT farmerstel.com>
  • To: "'Darrell Jachim-Moore'" <dkmcto AT ritvax.isc.rit.edu>, "'Biblical Hebrew'" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Hope in the Hebrew Bible
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 15:34:03 -0500

You might consult www.jewsforjesus.org

Bill Ross

-----Original Message-----
From: Darrell Jachim-Moore [mailto:dkmcto AT ritvax.isc.rit.edu]
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2000 3:43 PM
To: Biblical Hebrew
Subject: Hope in the Hebrew Bible

all,

I'm interested in obtaining some sources for the study of hope in the Hebrew Bible.  I've obtained a copy of Zimmeri's 'Hope in the Old Testatment' as well as a few articles and other citations in general Old Testaments theologies (e.g., Preuss).  Does anyone know of any key sources for this topic, especially those written in the last 20 years?  I'm interested in both lexical issues (both Hebrew and Greek) as well as the more general themes of hope in the Old Testament.  Thanx.

darrell

  • Hope in the Hebrew Bible, Darrell Jachim-Moore, 06/02/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • RE: Hope in the Hebrew Bible, Bill Ross, 06/02/2000