b-hebrew - FYI

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Jason Hare <parousia_occ AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: FYI
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 11:06:06 -0700 (PDT)

I just thought it might be fun to inform everyone that
I just finished my first year of Biblical Hebrew and I
feel great!! Finally out of that
grammar-is-killing-me stage and I can move on! I have
really enjoyed being a member of B-Hebrew and hope
that it will continue to help me grow in my knowledge
of Hebrew language and the HB. I appreciate you all!

Jason