b-hebrew - Word Processor

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Glenn Cook" <pule67 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: "Hebrew List" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Word Processor
  • Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 20:52:47 -0600

Dear List Members

I cannot tell you how much I appreciate all of the help I received from all of you in relation to my question about a Hebrew Word Processor. Thank you very much for your consideration and the time you took to answer my question.

I need to add a special thank you to Jane Harper for her kindness. Jane it is especially generous and thoughtful of you. And will be greatly appreciated. I’m sorry to hear you are not as mobile as you would like to be, but it sounds like you keep busy anyway.

Again I deeply appreciate everyone on the list and the enjoyment I get from reading your comments.

Glenn Cook

P.O. Box 123

Aurora, Utah

84620

1-435-529-7621

  • Word Processor, Glenn Cook, 05/06/2000