b-hebrew - Re: Jouon-Muraoka in Canada?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Polycarp66 AT aol.com
  • To: charlesgrebe AT home.com, b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Jouon-Muraoka in Canada?
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 06:51:28 EDT

In a message dated 4/27/2000 4:24:07 AM Central Standard Time,
charlesgrebe AT home.com writes:

<<
Does anyone know where I can buy a copy of Jouon-Muraoka (Grammar of
Biblical Hebrew) in Canada? It's available at amazon.com but it's
currently on back order and I was hoping to get it rather quickly. I'm
planning on taking a Hebrew course at the Rothberg International School
in Jerusalem in June and they suggest that I bring a copy along with me.

You might try Barnes & Noble
<A
HREF="http://shopaol.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/results.asp?ATH=juan+muraok
a&userid=22AA1789UY&sourceid=A000000126&srefer=">http://shopaol.barnesandnoble
.com/booksearch/results.asp?ATH=juan+muraoka&userid=22AA1789UY&sourceid=A00000
0126&srefer=</A>

gfsomsel