b-hebrew - RE: Psalm 134 grammatical questions

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Loren Crow" <lorencrow AT earthling.net>
  • To: "Joseph Brian Tucker" <music AT riverviewcog.org>, "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Psalm 134 grammatical questions
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 18:13:12 -0500

Hi Joseph.

I've addressed several of your questions in my book, _The Songs of Ascents
(Psalms 120-134): Their Place in Israelite History and Religion_ (JBLDS 148;
Atlanta: Scholars Press, 1986). I've tried to answer your questions briefly
here, but of course there's no substitute for a more extended discussion.