b-hebrew - Re: Scholars Press URL

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Polycarp66 AT aol.com
  • To: pere.casanellas AT retemail.es, b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Scholars Press URL
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 06:07:14 EST

In a message dated 3/17/2000 4:37:08 AM Central Daylight Time,
pere.casanellas AT retemail.es writes:

<< I have been trying for several times during more than one month to contact
with the web of Scholars Press at
http://scholar.cc.emory/edu/scripts/SP/SP-MENU.html or simply
http://scholar.cc.emory/edu/. They had very good public domanin Hebrew,
Greek and tansliteration fonts I am very interested in. But every time I
try to contact I get the following message (sorry for possible language
errors; I am translating from Catalan): "There has been no answer. Maybe
the server is closed or is not answering. If you cannot connect later,
please contact the server administrator".

Does anybody know how could I contact Scholars Press to download the fonts?

Than you in advance for your help.

You can't. You can, however, get the fonts from the SBL site

<A HREF="ftp://ftp.sbl-site.org/pub/fonts/";>ftp://ftp.sbl-site.org/pub/fonts/<
/A>

gfsomsel

  • Scholars Press URL, Pere Casanellas, 03/17/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Scholars Press URL, Polycarp66, 03/17/2000