b-hebrew - Scholars Press URL

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Pere Casanellas <pere.casanellas AT retemail.es>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Scholars Press URL
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 10:24:52 +0100

Dear list members,

I have been trying for several times during more than one month to contact
with the web of Scholars Press at
http://scholar.cc.emory/edu/scripts/SP/SP-MENU.html or simply
http://scholar.cc.emory/edu/. They had very good public domanin Hebrew,
Greek and tansliteration fonts I am very interested in. But every time I
try to contact I get the following message (sorry for possible language
errors; I am translating from Catalan): "There has been no answer. Maybe
the server is closed or is not answering. If you cannot connect later,
please contact the server administrator".

Does anybody know how could I contact Scholars Press to download the fonts?

Than you in advance for your help.

Pere Casanellas
E-mail: pere.casanellas AT retemail.es
pcasanel AT pie.xtec.es
Phone & fax: +34-93-417 90 00
Carrer Anna Piferrer, 11
E-08023 Barcelona
CATALONIA-SPAIN

  • Scholars Press URL, Pere Casanellas, 03/17/2000