b-hebrew - Re: First year Hebrew Text

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Marcella Monroy" <mmonroy AT thelenreid.com>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>, <rclende AT lifeway.com>
  • Subject: Re: First year Hebrew Text
  • Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 16:40:06 -0500

I was thinking of purchasing a book of Kabbalah. any comments? Or
recommendations?

>>> "Ray Clendenen" <rclende AT lifeway.com> 03/14/00 04:26PM >>>

Ray Clendenen@BSSBNOTES
03/14/2000 03:26 PM

I would be very interested to know what textbook(s) you (or your
institution) use(a) to teach first year Hebrew (if you teach it) and
whether any further instruction in Hebrew syntax/exegesis is
offered/required by your institution. If you are a current or recent
student in such a course your input would be appreciated as well. I will be
happy to furnish you the results of my survey. Thanks.

Ray Clendenen

---
You are currently subscribed to b-hebrew as: mmonroy AT thelenreid.com
To unsubscribe, forward this message to
leave-b-hebrew-102022M AT franklin.oit.unc.edu