b-hebrew - RE: Regrets

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Jim West <jwest AT highland.net>
  • To: Jason Hare <parousia_occ AT yahoo.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: RE: Regrets
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 11:41:58 -0500

At 04:39 AM 2/25/00 +0000, you wrote:
><< I accept the censur of our moderators and concur with their
>judgment.>>
>
>As do I. I apologize for not yielding earlier.
>
>Jason Hare

Though the discussion got a bit rancourous (?) I think that Jason is a
bright young man who has a good mind and a gifted intelligence. I hope- and
express publicly this hope- that he will continue to post and participate.
There are not enough bright young people in the world interested in such
things and I hope his little foray into things Verboten doesn't convince him
to seek calmer pastures in another field.

Best,

Jim

Jim West, ThD
jwest AT highland.net
http://web.infoave.net/~jwest

  • Regrets, Charles David Isbell, 02/24/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • RE: Regrets, Jason Hare, 02/25/2000
    • RE: Regrets, Jim West, 02/25/2000