b-hebrew - 4all

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Jason Hare <parousia_occ AT yahoo.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: 4all
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 01:17:40 -0800 (PST)

List members,

For the sake of getting along, I would like to
apologize for any offense or upset I have caused. The
point is well taken and accepted that this is a
"secular forum." I will do my best to keep it at
that. I have been advised (by the wisdom of our
chairs) to hang back and notice how things are handled
around here before jumping in and causing a problem.
I ackowledge that I have done that and I apologize to
you all.

It is my sincerest hope that I will be able to learn
from this forum the perspectives of many and see what
kind of scholarship exists beyond my realm. I do not
intend to become a person without faith, but I will
not let that get in the way of scholarship on this
forum.

Please, pardon my immaturity and ignorance of your
ways.

Respectfully yours,

Jason Hare