b-hebrew - beginning hebrew

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Jason Hare" <parousia_occ AT yahoo.com>
  • To: b-hebrew
  • Subject: beginning hebrew
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 17:10:2

I have just begun to study Hebrew (I am in my second semester) and would
like to be able to follow your conversations. I am a sophomore in Bible
college and do not claim that Hebrew is my strong suit. I go to synagogue
almost every weekend (for about three months). Truly am I trying to pick
up this language, but I have found Greek to be much easier.

I am here to learn from you and perhaps chime in with an opinion or two of
my own from time to time. Feel free to share with me personally at
parousia_occ AT yahoo.com if you wish. I would be happy to hear from you and
glad to share with you.

These groups (b-greek and b-hebrew) are great!! Thanks for loving
knowledge enough to participate in such discussions and God bless you!!

Jason Hare
Ozark Christian College
parousia_occ AT yahoo.com

  • beginning hebrew, Jason Hare, 02/22/2000