b-hebrew - Re: Hab/piru-hebrews

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Dave Washburn" <dwashbur AT nyx.net>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Hab/piru-hebrews
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 10:51:37 -0700

Niels wrote:
[snip]
It is all a bit confusing so I would
> like to send out the signal, and will crosspost it also to ANE in order to
> invite comments.

I hope that, in the event you find some interesting comments on
ANE in response to this, you'll post them here so those of us not
on ANE can benefit from them as well. Thanks in advance for your
efforts. This is a subject that catches my attention from time to
time, but I haven't had the chance to get deeply enough into
Akkadian to try and sort it out (and if even the professionals in
Akkadian are befuddled, I doubt I ever will).

Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur
Psalm 86:11

  • Hab/piru-hebrews, Niels Peter Lemche, 02/19/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Hab/piru-hebrews, Dave Washburn, 02/19/2000