b-hebrew - Anyone used this (beginner's) book?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Trevor Jenkins" <Trevor.Jenkins AT suneidesis.com>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Anyone used this (beginner's) book?
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 15:48:29 +0000

I admitted here a few days ago that I'm a dilletante when it comes to
Biblical Hebrew. Whilst surfing around the Web today I came across a book
entitled "Living Biblical Hebrew for Everyone (volume 1)" by Randall Buth.
Has anyone used this book or heard of others that have? It might be more
appropriate to send me comments off list.

Regards, Trevor

British Sign Language is not inarticulate handwaving; it's a living
language. So recognise it now.

--

<>< Re: deemed!

  • Anyone used this (beginner's) book?, Trevor Jenkins, 02/18/2000