b-hebrew - A Professional Approach

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: barre AT access1.com
  • To: "B-Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: A Professional Approach
  • Date: 10 Feb 2000 06:15:56 -0800

Dear List,

Should any of you be interested in moving to the level of a professional
interpreter of ancient
Israelite history, literature, tradition and religion, I think you would
profit from reading my
dissertation that was published in the Catholic Biblical Quarterly Monograph
Series, #20
under the title, "The Rhetoric of Political Persuasion: The Narrative
Artistry and Political
Intentions of 2 Kings 9-11." It is $6 and I have posted a review of it at my
website given
below and would I think constitute one of my "most important works." The CBA
may be
found here:

http://students.cua.edu/org/cbib/

Thank you.

L.M. Barre

L.M. Barre
http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/AncientIsrael
Point Loma, California

  • A Professional Approach, barre, 02/10/2000