b-hebrew - Re[2]: Hyskos and Hebrews

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Jonathan Bailey <jonathan.bailey AT gmx.de>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew list <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re[2]: Hyskos and Hebrews
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2000 23:28:06 +0100

Jack,

An informative and entertaining response to my questions. Thanks. And though
I am
more willing to consider certain issues of scripture "known territory" than
you are, I
agree with your approach that you spoke of at the end of your response to my
mail.

"If there are many wisemen in a city, this means that the city will soon
fall."
Babylonian proverb

Jonathan Bailey
Hochschule für Jüdische Studien