b-hebrew - Re: WAW the conjunction

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Joe A. Friberg" <JoeFriberg AT email.msn.com>
  • To: "Rolf Furuli" <furuli AT online.no>, "B-Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: WAW the conjunction
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 21:56:25 -0600

I suppose I should step into the waters of this discussion with a good dose
of trepidation, for I have not followed all the related threads that have
transpired in recent days, time not permitting. Nonetheless, upon reading
this post and the ones that followed it, I hope I may interject a few
thoughts that are coherent within the ongoing discourse.

Comments marked JAF below: