b-hebrew - Re[2]: Size of Isaiah?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: peter_kirk AT sil.org
  • To: <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re[2]: Size of Isaiah?
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 00:58:46 -0500

Microsoft Word 97. But I had to do some fiddling with the text first
to remove chapter and verse markers. I was working with a
transliteration of BHS. One could do the same with the CCAT text but
one might have to replace the punctuation marks used in the text by
letters (any letters!) for the count to come out right. By the way,
there is a possible small error in that words with Ketiv and Qere
variants may be double counted.

Peter Kirk