b-hebrew - Size of Isaiah?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Joseph Crea <Joseph.Crea AT worldnet.att.net>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Size of Isaiah?
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 15:13:03 -0600

Hello everyone!

Somewhere, at some time, I read that in Rabbinic Bibles the "title
page" for each book included sundry and various information concerning the
content of that book. If this is so, can some kind soul out there in
cyber-land glance at his copy and tell me how many words are in the
Masoretic text of Isaiah? Heck, right now I'd even settle for the URL of a
web-site with the necessary information! Thanks in advance for any and all

With Mettaa,

Joseph Crea
<Joseph.Crea AT worldnet.att.net>