b-hebrew - RE: Book search

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Turley, Patrick C." <pturley AT bcm.tmc.edu>
  • To: "'Joe A. Friberg'" <JoeFriberg AT email.msn.com>, Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Book search
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 12:45:07 -0600

Ray:

Try http://www.bestbookbuys.com/. They revealed it at three sources:
Barnes/Noble, Spree and Borders.

Patrick Turley, J.D., Ph.D.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe A. Friberg [mailto:JoeFriberg AT email.msn.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 1999 12:36 PM
To: Biblical Hebrew

Ray: I found the title in the database at:

http://www.bookfinder.com/

but they had no actual copies to order!! :-(

At least it gives the full title:

On Tracing the Line of Syntactic Dependence: A Computer-Assisted Study of
the Old Testament Hebrew Participal Constructions

which demonstrates the actual relevance to Biblical Hebrew!

God Bless!
Joe Friberg