b-hebrew - RE: Re[2]: Theophoric names for women? (to Ian)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Niels Peter Lemche <npl AT teol.ku.dk>
  • To: "'b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu'" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Re[2]: Theophoric names for women? (to Ian)
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 19:57:46 +0100

Dear Ian,

are you sure. I remember Kuntillet Ajrud as something further to the south
in difference to Khirbet et Qom closet oHebron where a similar inscription
has been found.

But this will soon lead to a discussion about the exclusiveness of the
worship of YHWH to Judean and Israelite (ancient state of) territory.

NPL