b-hebrew - Re: SV: miqra Nor Is It Necessarily Not So, (Paul)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Ian Hutchesson <mc2499 AT mclink.it>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: SV: miqra Nor Is It Necessarily Not So, (Paul)
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 02:46:51 +0100

Dear Paul,

I have seen the ready usage of the term "minimalist" on this list from
certain sectors. Surely it would be useful to clear up the applicability of
the term, especially when there could be wide significance in the field of
biblical Hebrew.

Cheers,

Ian

At 06.27 12/11/99 +0800, Paul Zellmer wrote:
>Is there any chance that Ian and Thomas can take this conversation
>off-list? I, for one, have to pay for it even if I do elect my right to
>exercise my delete key.

  • Re: SV: miqra Nor Is It Necessarily Not So, (Paul), Ian Hutchesson, 11/11/1999