b-hebrew - Re: Nor Is It Necessarily Not So

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Paul Zellmer" <zellmer AT digitelone.com>
  • To: "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Nor Is It Necessarily Not So
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 12:53:07 +0800

Please, don't forward it! Ian has already offered to send it to those
who request it, and I think it was forwarded to the correct list in the
first place--the ANE list. Despite the latitude allowed by our
co-chairs, many of us still think that the main thrust of Biblical
Hebrew should be Biblical Hebrew, not everything that can in some way
tied to the Hebrew Bible.

I believe Ian's address is still: mc2499 AT mclink.it

Paul