b-hebrew - Re: Bible Tools

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: jacook AT juno.com
  • To: elbourne AT earthlink.net, b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Bible Tools
  • Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 21:57:24 -0600

Apparently Silver Mountain does not currently have a demo available. The
demo I downloaded was version 5.0; they are now offering version 5.5. In
any case, if anyone is interested I can email them the demo as a 1.42 MB
attachment or else a 600 KB zipped attachment. Just drop me a line
off-line.

John Cook

  • Re: Bible Tools, jacook, 10/31/1999