b-hebrew - Words from Debtor (Ron Pound)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: shella <shella AT cswnet.com>
  • To: peter_kirk AT sil.org
  • Cc: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>, old-school-baptist AT onelist.com, baptist AT MyList.net
  • Subject: Words from Debtor (Ron Pound)
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 19:07:04 -0700

Dear Brothers and Sisters, and friends, concerning the studies on Textual
criticism
and Isaiah 7:14 and the other related items, let me say some things. Due to
my health
condition I am not able to deal with items as rapidly as I would like to do
so. There
are many very important issues which have been raised by several in different
posts.
I will do my best to reply to those which related to what I have said. In
addition I
will try to go over the points I made earlier and introduce the statements
from The
Jewish Encyclopedia concerning The Great Assembly and the Canonization of the
Hebrew
Text under Ezra. This material is also in The Jewish Encyclopedia. About
the pre
Christ LXX, and the post Christ LXXs, this info is also in the same source
with
additional info in other sources which I will give later. It may be after
the first
of the coming week before I am able to post up further.

Please be patient with me, I am not trying to be rude in any way concurring
the many
posts and replies which have been made. Thank you very much for all your
replies and
I will try to give them serious consideration.

Debtor, Dr. R E Pound.

  • Words from Debtor (Ron Pound), shella, 10/29/1999