b-hebrew - Books about Genesis - Beresjiet

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Marcel De Meester <mdemeester AT village.uunet.be>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Books about Genesis - Beresjiet
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 18:17:50 GMT

Hello,

A couple of months, I 'm a silent member of b-hebrew (a listener).
For the moment, I 'm beginning to study the first book
of the bible Genesis - beresjiet.
Can somebody tell me which books on genesis I have to read?
The language may be English, Dutch, German or French.
I prefer comments on Genesis based on the original
hebrew text, but all suggestions are welcome.
Also Jewish commantaries are very welcome.
Please, if possible give a short description of the
qualities and the contents of the books. Also the ISBN number.

Many thanks!

Marcel De Meester
Egemstraat 82
B9420 Bambrugge
Belgium
mdemeester AT village.uunet.be

  • Books about Genesis - Beresjiet, Marcel De Meester, 06/19/1999