b-hebrew - Setting to digest mode?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Gary F. Daught" <daught AT theriver.com>
  • To: b-hebrew newslist <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Setting to digest mode?
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 21:46:41 -0700

Greetings,

When I subscribed to the b-hebrew list I did not receive any documentation
except an e-mail confirmation, and an assigned password. b-hebrew used to
be on a majordomo-type server (when it was moderated through University of
Virginia). I am unfamiliar with the protocol for this list server. Could
someone kindly tell me:
1) how to switch to digest mode?
2) under what conditions would I actually use the password?

Thanks.

Shalom!

Gary F. Daught
daught AT theriver.com