b-hebrew - Exegetical Commentary

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Ray Clendenen" <rclende AT lifeway.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Exegetical Commentary
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 06:41:57 -0500

Ray Clendenen@BSSBNOTES
05/14/99 06:41 AM

Attn: Robert Vining
I think you will find what you are looking for in the series published by
the Jewish Publication Society. For example, Jacob Milgrom, _Numbers bmdbr:
The Traditional Hebrew Text with the New JPS Translation_. Philadelphia/New
York: The Jewish Publication Society, 1990; also Nahum Sarna on Genesis and
Exodus, Baruch Levine on Leviticus. I'm not sure who did Deuteronomy--it
may have been Tigay.
Ray Clendenen
Broadman & Holman