b-hebrew - Gramcord prices

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Andrew Kulikovsky <anku AT CelsiusTech.com.au>
  • To: 'Douglas L Kasten' <doug.kasten AT juno.com>
  • Cc: 'b-hebrew' <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Gramcord prices
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 11:51:29 +0930

The new GRAMCORD FOR WINDOWS CD-ROM is now shipping! Our new GRAMCORD CD-ROM
contains all GRAMCORD modules on a single CD. Users receive a password(s)
unlocking their chosen modules. Simple to install and simple to order. You
may wish to start with just GRAMCORD Greek NT for $125 and then order other
modules later (simply by acquiring the additional passwords) -- or you may
order everything at once. [Hard-drive requirements: Greek NT: 17MB; Greek NT
plus Hebrew MT: 37MB; Greek NT plus LXX: 48MB; Greek NT plus Hebrew MT plus
LXX: 68MB. (English Bible modules require 4-6MB each.) ]

GRAMCORD Greek New Testament for Windows w/Bible Companion, UBS Greek
dictionary, Wheeler Syntax Notes, free bonus Bible modules, and
supplementary resources: $125
Add GRAMCORD Hebrew Old Testament (MT) w/BDB Hebrew Lexicon to the above
GNT: $195 total for GNT/HMT Bundle.
Add GRAMCORD Septuagint Greek Old Testament (LXX) w/LEH Septuagint Lexicon
to the above: $265 total for GNT/HMT/LXX Bundle. (Don't need Hebrew? You
may order the "Greek only" GNT/LXX Bundle for $195.)
Add the entire Teacher's Companion CD-ROM Library to the above for the
special discounted price of $150. (Click here for list of contents.)
Alternatively, you may order individual English Bible add-on modules for $30
each. [NIV, NASB, NRSV, RSV, NKJV, and more.]
Louw & Nida Semantic Domain Greek Lexicon of the Greek NT: $40
Drilling Software: Greek FlashPro for Windows. Vocabulary & paradigm
"flashcards" with narrator's pronunciation: $35 (Click here for more
details.) $35
Textbook: A Handbook of Grammatical Diagramming by Dr. John L. McLean. Learn
Greek grammar via a case study of the Epistle to the Philippians. $25 (Only
$20 for GRAMCORD users.)
Software: Hammoreh Hebrew Grammar Tutorial System. Unique animation and
color coding of Hebrew words covers approximately two semesters of Hebrew
parsing and morphology concepts. $45 (Institutional site licenses
available.)
GRAMCORD & textbook shipping/Handling: U.S. $8; Canada $14; Elsewhere: $28.
Other items: U.S. $8; Canada $12; Elsewhere: $19.
NOTE: As a non-profit organization, we offer no-interest payment terms to
those with special needs.
Institutional Site Licenses. Unlimited number of installations for
on-campus, institutionally owned computers: GRAMCORD Greek NT site: $380 ,
add GRAMCORD Hebrew MT site: $250 , add GRAMCORD LXX site: $250

cheers,
Andrew
--
Andrew S. Kulikovsky B.App.Sc(Hons) MACS
Software Engineer

"The road to tyranny, we must never forget,
is the destruction of the truth."
-- President Bill Clinton, during a
speech at the University of
Connecticut, 1995.

  • Gramcord prices, Andrew Kulikovsky, 05/10/1999