b-hebrew - apologies to the list

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Jim West <jwest AT Highland.Net>
  • To: yahua'sef <gs02wmr AT panther.Gsu.EDU>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: apologies to the list
  • Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 15:57:58 -0400

I apologize to the list that mr joseph sent a private note to a public
forum. He had neither my permission to do so; nor did he have the right to
do so. He correctly quoted me and passed along things I actually did say to
him. Things I would say again. Still, he had no proper right to make
public remarks which I intended for him privately.

His laughable ignorance is indeed pathetic. But his dragging this little
argument between the two of us is immoral.

Again, I am profoundly sorry that this excellent list has to suffer his
unprofessional and senseless public airing of a private matter. List
members need not worry that I will again respond to this intellectual tick.

Best,

Jim

Jim West, ThD
Petros Baptist Church- Pastor
Quartz Hill School of Theology- Adjunct Prof. of Bible

fax- 978-231-5986
email- jwest AT highland.net
web page- http://web.infoave.net/~jwest