b-hebrew - My earlier post Re[2]: Translations and Arian Bias 2nd TRY!

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Armando Cottim (DSI)" <armando.cottim AT mundialconfianca.pt>
  • To: "'dano AT ott.net'" <dano AT ott.net>
  • Cc: "'b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu'" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: My earlier post Re[2]: Translations and Arian Bias 2nd TRY!
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 16:39:54 +0200

My dear Dan,

I appreciated your post (I saved if for further carefull reading, remember?)
... not the subject.
I don't believe it is a part of a Hebrew list. But the subject was not your
fault, was it?

Now please bear in mind that I tried to be as gentle as I could ... for a
foreigner.
English is not my mother tongue and I would like you to excuse me if I
showed less Christian love for you.

It was not your post I singled but the thread. Please accept my apologies
again if that wasn't clear.

Your brother in Christ

Armando

PS to all the non-Christian believers in the list:
This message was cc to the list for information purposes only.
Therefore, please excuse my references to Christian love and brotherhood.
I think you understand that, among two Christians, this kind of language has
it's place and a very clear understanding.
Armando A. Cottim
armando.cottim AT mundialconfianca.pt
Microsoft Certified Professional
Certified Novell Engineer
Certified Novell Instructor

  • My earlier post Re[2]: Translations and Arian Bias 2nd TRY!, Armando Cottim (DSI), 04/09/1999