b-hebrew - Administrative: Posting for third parties

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Lewis Reich" <LBR AT sprynet.com>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Administrative: Posting for third parties
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 22:03:50 -0500

On this list as on others, a listmember may receive a request to post
a message from a third party. The B-Hebrew staff ask that any such
requests be referred to one of us for consideration.

Our procedures for subscribing to the list and for monitoring
messages are designed to help keep our discussions focused and
agreeable. Passing on to the list posts from third parties, even
from other listmembers who may be experiencing technical
difficulties in reaching the list, opens an avenue for bypassing
those procedures.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Lewis Reich
LBR AT sprynet.com

  • Administrative: Posting for third parties, Lewis Reich, 03/14/1999