b-hebrew - The gods are not with me

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Lloyd Barre <barre AT c-zone.net>
  • To: "B-Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: The gods are not with me
  • Date: 26 Feb 99 16:23:17 -0800

Dear People,

This links will not work as I have just discovered that they are not
translationed properly by my software because it ignores uppercase letters.
Please use your browsers.

I apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,

Lloyd Barre

P.S. I will no longer intiate any ideas. I have exhausted them all!

> **--------- Original Message follows...

>For those who may be troubled by any of my ideas, please see:

Counseling From A Former (?) Pastor
http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/AncientIsrael/components.html

For those who have become less troubled by my ideas, please see:

An Introduction to the Old Testament as Religions
http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/AncientIsrael/ot.html

Lloyd M. Barre, Ph.D.

barre AT c-zone.net
http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/AncientIsrael

> ** Original Subject:
> ** Original Sender: Lloyd Barre <barre AT c-zone.net>
> ** Original Date: 26 Feb 99 15:36:00 -0800

Lloyd M. Barre, Ph.D.

barre AT c-zone.net
http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/AncientIsrael

  • The gods are not with me, Lloyd Barre, 02/26/1999