b-hebrew - Deut 10:12 (again)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Andrew C Smith <a.c.smith AT juno.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Deut 10:12 (again)
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 06:13:08 EST

Some months ago we discussed this passage, but I'd like to ask again: it
seems to me that the word "from you" is spelled oddly in Deut 10:12 -
i.e., not according to the paradigm in Weingreen's grammar. Can we
explain this spelling?

- Andy Smith

"... if Bach is the sound of God thinking, then perhaps Gershwin is, at
least, the sound of St. Anthony of Padua whistling as he works ..." -
Michael Bywater

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]