b-hebrew - Duplicate messages

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: mjoseph <mjoseph AT terminal.cz>
  • To: "b-Hebrew Digest" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Duplicate messages
  • Date: Sat, 6 Feb 99 22:00:30 -0000

Ian Hutchesson requested:

>Could people stop simply hitting reply to all, but go the step further and
>replace the "To" address with the "CC" address, so as to reduce the
>duplicates that fly around?

As this is the first thing that Ian has written with which I have agreed
since I signed back on to this list, let me second his motion. While I'm
at it (in for a penny, in for a pound), would anyone mind if I requested
that posts be reasonably snipped when replying to them? The digests are
coming in at 100K per day, and could easily be less than half that, with
no loss in content. Download time counts, when one is outside the USA.

Thanks,

Mark Joseph

  • Duplicate messages, mjoseph, 02/06/1999