b-hebrew - The Deconstructionists and the Non-Smokers

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Lloyd Barre <barre AT c-zone.net>
  • To: "B-Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: The Deconstructionists and the Non-Smokers
  • Date: 28 Jan 99 13:00:23 -0800

Dear List Members:

Does the analogy make any sense to anyone?

The one think I most recall about K. Whitelam's review of my first book
regarded my theory regarding the composition of the text I was dealing
with--"How can we be certain...?" Bye. Go back to college and study
epistemology.

I hate Non-Smokers. They're in my face! There, I feel much better.

Please excuse my departure from the genre of scholarly prose.

Thank you List Members. And please, don't concern yourself overly about the
smoking issue. It's silly.

Regards,

Lloyd M. Barre, Ph.D.

barre AT c-zone.net
http://www.angelfire.com/ca2/AncientIsrael

  • The Deconstructionists and the Non-Smokers, Lloyd Barre, 01/28/1999