b-hebrew - all the letters in the Hebrew alphabet??

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: a.c.smith AT juno.com (Andrew C Smith)
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: all the letters in the Hebrew alphabet??
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 14:33:20 EST

I recall some time ago that there was a discussion on the B-Hebrew list
about verses which contained all the letters of the Hebrew alphabet.
Someone gave me this list (I've not checked it myself):

Exodus 16:16
Deuteronomy 4:34

Joshuah 23:13
I Kings 7:9
I Kings 21:2
II Kings 4:39
II Kings 6:32
II Kings 7:8
Isaiah 5:25
Isaiah 66:17
Jeremiah 22:3
Jeremiah 32:29
Ezekiel 17:9
Ezekiel 38:12
Hosea 10:8
Hosea 13:2
Amos 9:13
Zefanya 3:8
Zakariah 6:11

Ecclisiastes 4:8
Esther 3:13
Daniel 2:41
Daniel 2:45
Daniel 3:22
Daniel 4:20
Daniel 7:19
Ezra 7:28
Nehemia 3:7
II Chronicles 26:11

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

  • all the letters in the Hebrew alphabet??, Andrew C Smith, 01/17/1999