b-hebrew - B-Hebrew Logo

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Kevin L. Barney" <klbarney AT yahoo.com>
  • To: b-hebrew
  • Subject: B-Hebrew Logo
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 20:44:58

I received a couple of messages asking for the url. There are regular web
sites up for both the Greek and Hebrew lists (both of which are owned by
Jonathan Robie). What I was referring to is a web page that allows you to
see all the most recent messages. It is located at:

http://franklin.oit.unc.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?site=sunsite-hosted

Click on Biblical Languages, then choose either Hebrew (this is where
you'll find the logo) or Greek. You are then given options to join,
unsubsribe, etc. You can "read messages" or do a search.

I get this list in digest format, but if I want to see what's happening on
a particular thread during the day without waiting for my digest, this is a
very convenient way to do so.