b-hebrew - Re: B-Hebrew Home Page

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Jonathan Robie <jonathan AT texcel.no>
  • To: "Dave Washburn" <dwashbur AT nyx.net>
  • Cc: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: B-Hebrew Home Page
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 15:53:36 -0500

At 07:33 AM 1/12/99 -0700, Dave Washburn wrote:
>> I just set up a home page for B-Hebrew at the following address:
>>
>> http://metalab.unc.edu/bhebrew
>
>I've been trying to get to certain threads in the archives so I can
>catch up and follow the lines of thought before I jump in, but I seem
>to be having problems accessing complete threads. Is there a way
>to do this that I haven't figured out yet?

Well, let's see if we're on the same page. From the URL I listed above,
click on the link called [B-Hebrew Gateway]. Then choose "visit B-Hebrew
without joining". From there, either do a [Search] to find messages on a
given topic, or choose [Read Messages], which lets you read recent
messages, sorted by thread.

Does that help?

Jonathan

jonathan AT texcel.no