b-hebrew - RE: b-hebrew charter

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Steve Brailsford <Steve.Brailsford AT NSMG.Seagatesoftware.com>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: b-hebrew charter
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 16:59:18 -0500

Has anyone created a set of macros for Exchange, or Word that will convert
the selected text
and convert it to the Hebrew characters as defined below?
I would think the hebsil cct conversion program might be used, as long as
people wrote
according to that table below.

Steve Brailsford
Seagate Software