b-hebrew - MIQRA List

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: lorencrow AT earthling.net (Loren Crow)
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: MIQRA List
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 14:19:56 -0600

Several people have written asking for subscription information to the
MIQRA list. I should have said that the list is for scholars of the Hebrew
Bible, and is not designed for people whose approaches to the HB are not
primarily scholarly. It is therefore a closed list, not open to everyone.
I suggested it to Lloyd because I know that he would fit into this
category. If you are still interested, please go to the Scholars Press web
site (http://scholar.cc.emory.edu/) for further information.

Peace!
Loren

# Loren D. Crow, Ph.D. ++ Office Phone: (903) 927-3219 #
# Department of Religion ++ Fax: (903) 938-8100 #
# Wiley College ++ #
# 711 Wiley Avenue ++ Email: lorencrow AT earthling.net #
# Marshall, TX 75670 ++ #

But so with all, from babes that play
At hide-and-seek to God afar,
So all who hide too well away
Must speak and tell us where they are.
- Robert Frost, "Revelation"

The Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we saw his glory.
- The Gospel According to John

  • MIQRA List, Loren Crow, 01/04/1999