b-hebrew - Re: Bibleworks

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Peggy Wallace <margaret_wallace AT bc.sympatico.ca>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Bibleworks
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 21:43:38 -0800

Pere Casanellas wrote:
> BibleWorks, and excellent program for the study of the Bible (in my
> opionion, the best one for PC Computer), has the Masoretic Text with vowels
> and you can choose to see a mark on the accented sillable (always the same
> mark).

Does anyone know how to display the accent marks. I, and several of my
classmates use Bibleworks, and none of us even knew it could do that.
Seeing the marks would be extremely helpful for reading in class. If
anyone can offer help it would be greatly appreciated.

Peggy Wallace

  • bIBLEWorks, TL Phillips, 10/24/1998
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: bIBLEWorks, Pere Casanellas, 10/26/1998
    • Re: Bibleworks, Peggy Wallace, 10/29/1998