b-hebrew - Re: Forwarding

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Cindy Smith <cms AT dragon.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Cc: cms AT dragon.com
  • Subject: Re: Forwarding
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 13:29:42 -0500

Sorry to send this to the group, but I've lost the email address of
the listowner with whom I was conversing about forwarding the messages
from this group to my mailing list ot-trans AT dragon.com. Is this all
right with everyone?

Cindy Smith
Spawn of a Jewish Carpenter
GO AGAINST THE FLOW! \\ _\\\_ _///_ //
>IXOYE=('> <`)= _<< A Real Live Catholic in Georgia
cms AT dragon.com // /// \\\ \\
cms AT star-nets.com
cms AT romancatholic.org

Delay not your conversion to the LORD,
Put it not off from day to day
Ecclesiasticus/Ben Sira 5:8

Read the mailing list Bible AT dragon.com
Read the mailing list Literature AT dragon.com
Read the mailing list nt-trans AT dragon.com (Greek New Testament)
Read the mailing list ot-trans AT dragon.com (Hebrew Old Testament)

  • Re: Forwarding, Cindy Smith, 09/07/1998