b-hebrew - Re: Two b-hebrews?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Jonathan Robie <jonathan AT texcel.no>
  • To: Peter_Kirk AT sil.org
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT virginia.edu, b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Two b-hebrews?
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 07:35:00 -0400

At 05:50 PM 8/13/98 -0500, Peter_Kirk AT sil.org wrote:
>I thought b-hebrew was supposed to have been moved. But it seems to
>have been cloned or split or something instead, and we have
>b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu and b-hebrew AT virginia.edu working at the
>same time. Can something be done about this e.g. to actually close
>down the @virginia.edu site as previously suggested, preferably

The people at the University of Virginia left the list up, but they forward
traffic from their site to this one, and once a week or so they tell people
to please unsubscribe and move over here. There are lots of old web pages
that point to them, so we thought this was good. When people stop finding
their site instead of this one, we will shut them down.

Jonathan

  • Two b-hebrews?, Peter_Kirk, 08/16/1998
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Two b-hebrews?, Jonathan Robie, 08/17/1998