artillery - [Artillery] Reunion info

artillery AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: 319th Artillery

  • From: "Dinardo, Paul G [AMSTA-AR-FSA-D]" <pdinardo AT pica.army.mil>
  • To: "Artillery (E-mail)" <artillery AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Artillery] Reunion info
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 11:27:55 -0500

Just posted the Reunion info on the webpage below. I made a reservation at
the hotel already. Told them I wanted all the artillery guys together, so
when you register say so. The link below my name is the ibiblio site which
is in the newsletter. It serves as an alias so just click on it and it will
take you to the homepage. Have you updated your info on web? If not, take
the time to do it and make sure you change the column for service number.
If you have trouble logging in, let me know and I will help you.

Paul Dinardo
http://www.skysoldier.org
A/3/319 5/66-1/68

  • [Artillery] Reunion info, Dinardo, Paul G [AMSTA-AR-FSA-D], 12/27/2001