artillery - [Artillery] AIRBORNE FIELD ARTILLERY!

artillery AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: 319th Artillery

  • From: "Redleg" <redleg AT myhome.net>
  • To: <artillery AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Artillery] AIRBORNE FIELD ARTILLERY!
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 18:40:16 -0800

   Someone screwed up and included my name on this list-serve. I served with The Herd from July69-July70. I was attached to 1/503 and 3/503 as part of the 3/319 LNO Team (arty liason). I did odd jobs like clearing artilley fire like CONTACT missions, Delta Tangos, etc. Even spent some time in the C&C choppers and on the ground. Other than that I was a REMF. I cared enough at one time to start a Chapter for the 173d.
   I even bought a life membership. I have since sent my card in with Chapter funds and resigned from the Society. The Society has accepted my resignation of my life membership. I resigned because of the religion morons that wanted to take over this Chapter.
   We are now engaged in a new war, I hope the NEW 173d is not envolved, but we have what I call boys and girls now involved. I call them that because I'm older than they are. I wish that I could replace a few of them. I THINK I have more expierence than they do. At least I could offer advice and definately say "FOLLOW ME!!!"
   Sorry if this offends the people in this inactive Chapter or others in The Society, or others. SCREW YOU CHUCKLES THE CLOWN:) I'm sorry I'm a sick and sorry person but at least I don't sell GOD or books.
   I'm just Redleg from Washington State. AIRBORNE!!!! ALL THE WAY!!!! Frank

  • [Artillery] AIRBORNE FIELD ARTILLERY!, Redleg, 12/26/2001